A Google Meets Q&A Session was held on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 7:30 PM. Here is a link to a recording of the session: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LlAkBXWb2NZTeu_iOsXoyd7Jg936SOzA/view?usp=sharing2020_21 Commitment Meeting Presentation
Marching Spartans Registration is now available and will remain open through June 30, 2020.
- Read the Welcome Letter from our new Band Director, Mr. Eric Blanks
- View our 2020 Marching Spartans Slideshow PDF above.
- Read our 2020 Marching Band FAQ to address some specific concerns related to COVID-19.
- Parents and Students should read through our 2020 Marching Spartans Handbook for an overview of our policies and expectations.
- Complete our Online Registration Form Registration for each 2020 Marching Band Member. The form should be completed by the primary parent.
- Parents, volunteers are vital to our program – please download our Volunteer Form and let us know how you would like to help!
A single-page copy of the full 2020 Marching Spartans schedule is available for download. Our schedule may also be referenced by clicking the Calendar tab on our menu.
We will be scheduling a virtual Q&A Session via Google Meets with our new Band Director – Eric Blanks – during the week of June 8-12, 2020. Please stay tuned here for the date, time, and Google Meets link!
Our 2020 Marching Band fees will be announced once we have a clearer picture of how the season will progress.