We are excited to get going on Tuesday and start our season!
Upon arrival at Broad Run, please use the band exterior door entrance. You will need to show confirmation of a completed symptom survey – link to the symptom survey can be found below:
We recommend using a mobile device in order to show proof that you completed the survey and are allowed on campus. You will need to complete this survey each day that you attend rehearsal. (Parents, if you will be on premises for any reason during rehearsal, you will also need to complete the form.)
Please make sure you bring required LCPS forms. Parents, your child will not be allowed to participate without them! Any medications must be delivered to our Board/Staff by a parent.
- LCPS Music Student Authorization of Risk Form (required for all Marching Spartans)
- LCPS Authorization to Administer Medication (if applicable to your student)
- Allergy Classroom Action Plan (if applicable to your student)
- Allergy Action Plan/Physician’s Order (if applicable to your student)
- Asthma Classroom Action Plan (if applicable to your student)
- Asthma Action Plan/Physician’s Order
We will keep an eye on the weather for both Wednesday and Thursday. If LCPS makes any determinations about activities on campus being cancelled, then rehearsal is cancelled, and we will not have anything virtually.
Please let me know if you have any questions!