Good Afternoon Winterguard Families,
Parents, please complete the following Permission Click forms for your Winterguard participant(s). We must receive your Permission Click authorization before our Winterguard program travels – these forms are required by LCPS.
(Note: We are aware that the forms state Stone Hill MS – Andy Schlaf, our Winter Season coordinator, teaches at Stone Hill MS and his school appears by default.)
LCPS Acknowledgement of Risk:
LCPS School Day & Extended Day Field Trip Permission Form:
LCPS Overnight & Foreign Field Trip Student Participation and Permission Form – WGI Richmond:
LCPS Overnight & Foreign Field Trip Student Participation and Permission Form – AIA Finals:
Additionally, if your student requires medication – whether over the counter or prescription – please print and complete the LCPS Authorization for Medication Administration form:
- This document is required by LCPS if your student will need to take prescription medication during rehearsals or throughout the season while traveling to and performing at competitions.
- If your student requires a prescription, your doctor must complete and sign a portion of the form. This may be a copy of the Medication Authorization form that you have provided to your school nurse.
- If your child requires an over the counter medication, no doctor’s signature is required.
- We must receive a separate LCPS Authorization for Medication Administration form for each medication that your student needs to take during rehearsals or performances.
- Parents must provide the medications to our Student Services team – they may not be delivered by a student.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with these forms.
Broad Run HS Band Boosters Association