Good Afternoon Indoor Drumline Families,
Parents, please complete the following Permission Click forms for your Indoor Drumline participant(s). We must receive your Permission Click authorization before our Indoor Drumline program travels – these forms are required by LCPS.
(Note: We are aware that the forms state Stone Hill MS – Andy Schlaf, our Winter Season coordinator, teaches at Stone Hill MS and his school appears by default.)
LCPS Acknowledgement of Risk:
LCPS School Day & Extended Day Field Trip Permission Form:
LCPS Overnight & Foreign Field Trip Student Participation and Permission Form – AIA Finals:
Additionally, if your student requires medication – whether over the counter or prescription – please print and complete the LCPS Authorization for Medication Administration form:
- This document is required by LCPS if your student will need to take prescription medication during rehearsals or throughout the season while traveling to and performing at competitions.
- If your student requires a prescription, your doctor must complete and sign a portion of the form. This may be a copy of the Medication Authorization form that you have provided to your school nurse.
- If your child requires an over the counter medication, no doctor’s signature is required.
- We must receive a separate LCPS Authorization for Medication Administration form for each medication that your student needs to take during rehearsals or performances.
Parents must provide the medications to our Student Services team – they may not be delivered by a student.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with these forms.
Broad Run HS Band Boosters Association