The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to facilitate business at general meetings. The Executive Committee shall:
- Consist of all elected officers, the Band Director, and standing committee chairs.
- Transact necessary business in the intervals between Association meetings and such other business as may be referred to it by the Association.
- Create standing and ad hoc committees.
- Evaluate and approve the plans for work by the standing committees.
- Recommend modifications to the annual budget to the general membership.
- Present a report at the general meetings of the Association.
- Select a qualified individual – not aligned with the association – to reconcile the Treasurer’s books.