The band boosters exist to support all band programs at the school; help to organize events such as concerts, fundraisers, and field trips; and provide parent volunteers to help make sure everything runs smoothly. These volunteers do everything from chaperoning trips to building carts, painting vinyl tarp floors, sewing flags, and cleaning uniforms. Without the support of generous volunteer parents, the band program would not be able to function at its current level of excellence.
The BRHS BBA manages the funding and budgets for the marching band, winter guard, and indoor drumline programs. Therefore, it is important that all band and guard parents attend meetings to participate in funding decisions. Booster meetings are held during the school year, usually the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the chorus room — watch your email for specific information! We strongly encourage all parents to attend BBA meetings to represent the interests of your students and the marching band as a whole.
The boosters are led by a seven-member board. The members and officers for 2018-2019 and their contact information are:
- President, Gail Ogle (email@example.com)
- Vice President, Communications, Tammie Willenbrock (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President, Fundraising, Robin Rosenthal (email@example.com)
- Co-Vice Presidents, Student Services, Sheli Fierstine & Katrina Towle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President, Volunteers, Donna Vanik (email@example.com)
- Treasurer, Kory Fierstine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary, Barb Tanner (email@example.com)
You can reach all seven board members, as well as Mr. Dempsey, simultaneously by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org