The Broad Run Band Boosters Association (BRHS BBA) provides funding, volunteer support and outreach for all Broad Run band programs. ALL parents of students who participate in any band program (Marching Band, Color Guard, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to volunteer for the BBA.
BRHS BBA Board: Each May, the BRHS BBA holds elections to choose a team of Board Members to serve as leadership for the association.
BRHS BBA Committees: Several standing committees exist, as well as a few ad hoc committees that provide planning and execution of the association’s goals each year.
BRHS BBA Parent Volunteers:
- Band Camp volunteers – serve lunch and snacks
- First Aid coordinators
- Football Game chaperones
- Competition chaperones
- Uniform Moms or Dads
- Pit Crew (Marching Season and Indoor Drumline Season)
- Concessions (Home Football Games)
- Communications – social media, photography, videography, writers
- Fundraisers, from organizing records to manning event tables to letter writing and more
- Event Planning & Meal Coordinating (banquets and pre-game lock-ins)
- Bookkeeping & Financial Assistants
- Adminstrative Assistants
- Shoppers and Errand Runners
Have a passion for the program and our kids, we’ll find a place for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.