| Hello Students and Parents!
Thank you for participating in the latest fundraiser for the band. Funds raised during this effort go towards keeping your band fees down. Your band program costs about $80,000.00 each year to put on. Fundraisers like this one cut those fees in half, making it possible for more students to participate.
As mentioned at the kickoff meeting, if we meet our goal of raising $1,500.00, we will have a victory celebration! To meet this goal, each person should sell six items. Go ahead, make me pay for a party. I dare you.
- Oct 1st – Kickoff (already happened)
- Oct 25th – Orders Due – Not negotiable! I will submit the orders Oct. 28th. If I don’t have the form, it won’t get submitted.
- Dec. 8th – All orders will be delivered by this date.
- Make checks payable to BRHSBBA.
- Gather funds at the time of order.
- One product per form. This is because each form has a gift message to go with the product.
- If you need more forms, contact me immediately so I can get them to you.
- For each product ordered, Mickman Brothers will plant a tree.
- Classic Wreath – $35.00
- Candlelit Centerpiece – $38.00
- 22” Table-Top Tree – $38.00
- Victorian Wreath – $42.00
- Cranberry Splash Wreath – $42.00
- Wintergreen Wreath – $42.00
- 40” Live Christmas Tree – $60.00
Please click here to view a sample copy of the order form with prices.
My contact info – Becky Beach, firstname.lastname@example.org (or tell Beach you need to talk to me)